We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and friendly Head Waitress to join our team.
As the Head Waitress you will be responsible for your team of waitresses, ensuring you and your team are delivering a fantastic customer experience, serving drinks to customers’ tables and keeping the club clean and tidy at all times. You’ll be delivering exceptional guest service whilst maintaining a positive, fun and friendly attitude.
A full-time position with a minimum of 5 shifts per week, each shift containing a minimum of 8 hours.
As the Head Waitress, your role will include:
- Ensuring the highest standards of service are met.
- Always being present on the floor, driving sales and ensuring a fantastic customer experience.
- Meeting sales and bookings targets, booking tables through a database of clients.
- Having an immaculate appearance, being smartly dressed at all times.
- Meeting & greeting customers upon entering the club.
- Keeping the club clean and tidy throughout the night.
- Taking customers drink orders and serving quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping with daily cleaning schedules, ticking off tasks throughout the night and making sure the whole waitress team are doing the same.
- Memorising our drinks menu and prices and keeping up to date with current club events where drink deals may change.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to communicate with all different kinds of people.
- Have the confidence to take charge of a team.
- Enjoy working part of a strong team.
- Be positive, energetic and ready to take on anything.
- Be organised and willing to multi-task.
- Be kind, helpful and compassionate towards customers and team members alike.
If you’re committed to great customer service, have experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, send us your CV. We’d love to meet you.
Apply To: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 Drury Street