We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and passionate Floor Manager to join our team.
As a Floor Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the club, waitresses and customer service operations. You’ll set the example by delivering exceptional guest service. You’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your team.
A full-time position with a minimum of 5 shifts per week, each shift containing a minimum of 8 hours.
As Floor Manager, your role will include:
- Effectively manage, oversee and train the waitress team.
- Ensuring the highest standards of service are met.
- A constant presence on the main floor, driving sales and ensuring a fantastic customer experience.
- Booking tables through existing clients, monitoring waitress staff to meet their own booking targets.
- Having an immaculate appearance, being smartly dressed at all times. Ensuring waitress staff’s appearance is the same.
- Meeting & greeting customers upon entering the club.
- Being responsible for customers ‘well-being’, deal with any customer service grievances or complaints with speed and diplomacy.
- Keeping the club clean and tidy throughout the night with the help of your waitresses.
- Ensuring waiting staff adhere to company rules and regulations.
- Liaising with bar team to ensure the smooth and quick dispersion of drinks to waiting staff.
- Keeping track of waitresses completing their daily cleaning schedules.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role, either in a gentleman’s club, night club or hotel is essential.
- The ability to communicate with all different kinds of people.
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoy working part of a strong team.
- Experience handling customer complaints.
- Positive, energetic and ready to take on anything.
- Especially organised and willing to multi-task.
- Kind, helpful and compassionate towards customers and team members alike.
- Excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills.
If you’re committed to great customer service, have experience of managing a club, hotel or other areas of nightlife and have excellent attention to detail, send us your CV. We’d love to meet you.
Apply To: email@example.com
24 Drury Street